Friday, December 20, 2013

The Hobbit - Tolkien. I actually read most of this book in 5th grade. The movie was awesome, I mean to finish reading it

book cover by Daniel Gil (1967)
book cover by Daniel Gil (1967)

Download whole gallery
The Hobbit - Tolkien. I actually read most of this book in 5th grade. The movie was awesome, I mean to finish reading it
The Hobbit - Tolkien.  I actually read most of this book in 5th grade.  The movie was awesome, I mean to finish reading it

Download whole gallery
alvin lustig
alvin lustig

Download whole gallery
E.M. Forster's "The Longest Journey" book cover design by Alvin Lustig. New Directions, 1943. First Edition
E.M. Forster's "The Longest Journey" book cover design by Alvin Lustig. New Directions, 1943. First Edition

Download whole gallery
Design by Leanne Shapton
Design by Leanne Shapton

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment