Wednesday, December 18, 2013

This reminds me of classic literature without reading the content because the pattern and the colour is romantic. It represents metaphor of a lady living near the lake and that's why I like this cover this much,

Pattern.
Pattern.

Download whole gallery
This reminds me of classic literature without reading the content because the pattern and the colour is romantic. It represents metaphor of a lady living near the lake and that's why I like this cover this much,
This reminds me of classic literature without reading the content because the pattern and the colour is romantic. It represents metaphor of a lady living near the lake and that's why I like this cover this much,

Download whole gallery
penguin book covers
penguin book covers

Download whole gallery
Penguin Vintage
Penguin Vintage

Download whole gallery
Book cover love.
Book cover love.

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment